I believe Jim has gotten more out of me than I even knew I had. Jim is a great motivator who is very knowledgeable on the specifics of how muscles work in combination and how each exercise benifits the body over all. He is very good at working around certain pre-existing injuries to gain the maximum benefit from a workout and he’s also a certified nutritionist so he has furnished me with a lot of knowledge on what foods to eat and which ones to avoid in an effort to accelerate my weight loss. I’m excited to see what my future holds and the goals I can achieve under the guidance of Jim Harris.
- Julie Greeley
- The 411 On Activity Trackers
- The Real Scoop On Fitness and Weight Loss Shortcuts
- How Can A Trainer Best Serve His/Her Clients?
- Is Vigorous Exercise the Fountain of Youth?
- Our Column-Gainesville Magazine
- Is A “Celebrity Trainer” The Right Choice For You?
- 5 Minute, Easy Salad with Protein and Carbs
- Balance These Six Areas to Improve Your Health
- More Client Reviews